Welcome to Simply Mamá YouTube Channel! I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. I am still learning and enjoy the process of making home cooked food.
#simplymamacooks #thebestchocolatechipcookies #easyrecipes
Please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE! Thank you!
💖MY VLOG CHANNEL
📸FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM 👉🏼http://bit.ly/2yCfjqe
AND HASH TAG Simply Mama
1 1/2 cups (225 g) all purpose flour
1 tsp (5 g) baking soda
1 tsp (5 g) salt
10 Tbsp (142 g) softened unsalted butter
1 cup (200 g) dark brown sugar
1/4 cup (50 g) granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
6 oz (174 g) semi sweet chocolate chips
– In a bowl combine all purpose flour, salt and baking soda
– In a separate large bowl add softened butter, dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, egg and cream together
– Now add the dry ingredients with the creamed butter sugar mixture, combine well
– Fold in the semi sweet chocolate chips into the combined cookie dough
– Cover and set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
– Using a small scoop or 2 spoons, add cookie dough to a lined baking sheet 2 to 3 inches apart
– Bake in a preheated oven @ 365ºF / 185ºC for 10 to 12 minutes
– Remove baked cookies from oven and let them set for a minute or so before moving to a cooling rack
– This recipe makes 24 to 28 cookies
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Places by Ulas Pakkan, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.
Original of the video here