Here are the ingredients:
– 3 egg whites = Php 19.50
– 1/2 cup white sugar = Php 7.00
– 1 tsp cream of tartar = Php 3.00
– 250 ml all purpose cream = Php 55.00
– 1 cup all purpose flour = Php 28.00
– 1 tsp baking powder = Php 1.50
– 6 pcs Oreo cookies = Php 15.00
– 13 pcs cheddar cheese = Php 18.00
Total = Php 147.00
1. Whip egg whites and sugar until fluffly.
2. Add cream of tartar. Whip at high speed until it forms a stiff peak. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whip all purpose cream until volume gets doubled.
4. Add the flour and baking powder through cut and fold method.
5. Once well combined, add the meringue into our puto batter into 2 batches. Fold it and do not over mix.
6. Crush the oreo cookies and fold it into the batter.
7. Fill the greased cupcake liner until about 3/4 full.
8. Steam for 10 minutes. Top with cheese and steam again for another 5 minutes. (wrap lid with cloth to avoid the water from dripping over our puto)
* Yield – 13 pcs
Thanks for watching! Please comment, like 👍 and subscribe 💓.
Connect with me 👇
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tastebudssph/
Original of the video here