This video is all about Madie’s easy peasy cookie hack. This is quick and easy to do and with minimal ingredients.
All you need is:
– 1 box of your favorite cake mix
– 2 whole eggs
– 1/2 oil
– 1/3 cup chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Whisk eggs and oil
2. Dump in cake mix
3. Combine everything together
4. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts if using
5. Place about a tablespoon and a half on a lined cookie sheet
6. Bake @ 350 for 12 – 14 mins
7. Let cool
Click the cards in the top right of the video to see more with Madison!
Original of the video here