#3IngredientCookies #PeanutButterCookies #GlutenFreeCookies #CheapEats
Come cook with me as we make some super easy 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies also known as the Poor Mans Peanut Butter Cookies. These are gluten free! You’ll love these cookies, they are super cheap and super easy to make and they are delicious!
All you need is:
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 cup of peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
3. Line cookie sheet w/ parchment paper
4. Roll your peanut butter mixture into 12 small balls
5. Place the newly formed peanut butter “balls” on the cookie sheet
6. Use a fork to press down on the “balls” to flatten them and then rotate the fork and press down again in opposite direction
7. Place the cookies in the oven. Set timer for 10 minutes and let them cook for 10 minutes
8. Remove from oven and let them cool for 5 minutes
9. Place cookies on plate or cooling sheet and grab a glass of almond milk or regular milk and ENJOY!
Original of the video here
[Music][Music]we’re doing some 3-ingredient peanutbutter cookies all you need is threeingredients peanut butter 1 egg and 1cup of sugar 1 cup of peanut butter 1cup of sugar 1 egg so join me come onlet’s cook together let’s make somethree ingredient[Music]oh my godsoak up really good[Music]