Tablespoons to Cups Formula:
1 Tablespoon (tbsp) = 1/16 or .0625 Cups
Tablespoons to Cups Definition
Have you ever wondered how many tablespoons are in a cup? Have you ever tried to measure it out? Well now with the Tablespoons to Cups Calculator you won’t have to do that anymore. With the Tablespoons to Cups Calculator you simply put in the number of tablespoons you have and the conversion calculator will tell you how many cups those tablespoons equal out to with just a click of a button. It’s that easy. To make this calculator even better, it’s easy to find, easy to use, and it’s free. Also, convert Cups to Tablespoons.
- First you will need to enter the number of tablespoons that you have into the tablespoons to cups Calculator.
- Next push the Calculate button.
- Now all you have to do is read the number of cups you have from the number of tablespoons that you entered in step one. This comes up below the Calculate button.
Does this not sound easier than having to go look in your child’s old school books or searching the internet to find out how many tablespoons are in a cup. It also makes it easier when you are trying to cook something and you need to cut in half or double a recipe.
This calculator has a couple of other uses as well. Not only does it tell you how many tablespoons are in a cup, but also how many tablespoons are in a quart and how many are in a gallon. Again, this can make baking or cooking many recipes so much simpler.
When to Use the Tablespoons to Cups Calculator:
- If you are ever trying to double a recipe that calls for two tablespoons of an ingredient, instead of measuring out four tablespoons, you can simply use this calculator to find out how much of a cup four tablespoons equal. This way you can pour it all into one measuring cup instead of counting out tablespoons.
- If your child has a homework problem to figure out how many tablespoons are in a cup, you can simply use the calculator to check how many tablespoons are in a cup when you are checking his or her homework.
- If you are cutting a recipe in half and the original recipe doesn’t call for tablespoons, but instead calls for one-fourth of a cup, you can use the calculator to find out how many tablespoons are in one-eighth of a cup.
Consider a few of these calculations before you scour the internet looking for a way to translate the amount of tablespoons in a cup the next time you are cooking.
- Four tablespoons equals 0.25 cups or one-fourth of a cup.
- Eight tablespoons equals 0.50 cups or one-half of a cup.
- Thirty two tablespoons equal two cups or a half of a quart.
So the next time you are cooking or helping your son or daughter with homework, consider this Tablespoons to Cups Calculator. A quick calculation will tell you all you need to know about translating tablespoons into cups, quarts, and even gallons. Try this free calculator today!
How to Calculate Tablespoons to Cups
Let’s be honest – sometimes the best tablespoons to cups calculator is the one that is easy to use and doesn’t require us to even know what the tablespoons to cups formula is in the first place! But if you want to know the exact formula for calculating tablespoons to cups then please check out the “Formula” box above.