The Great British Bake Off Season 02 Episode 03: Bread Making Summary
The contestants start this week with the signature bake, a free-form flavoured loaf that produces a variety of interesting results, including a combination of chocolate and onion. Next is the technical challenge – focaccia – that really separates the wheat from the chaff. Finally, a mammoth six-hour hour challenge requires the bakers to create a display bread basket that is filled with 24 bread rolls.
The Great British Bake Off sees ten passionate home bakers take part in a bake-off to test every aspect of their baking skills as they battle to be crowned the Great British Bake Off’s best amateur baker. Each week the nationwide tour sees keen bakers put through three challenges in a particular discipline.
The competition kicks off with cake in the Cotswolds, then moves to Scotland to tackle biscuit baking, then Sandwich in Kent for bread, Bakewell in Derbyshire for puddings, Mousehole in Cornwall for the pastry challenges, and London for the grand final.
Judging the baking are renowned baking writer Mary Berry and professional baker Paul Hollywood; presenting the show are Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins, who trace the very particular history of British baking by visiting local baking landmarks and discovering why people bake what they bake today.
- The Great British Bake Off
- The Great British Bake Off 02X03
- The Great British Bake Off S2E3
- The Great British Bake Off Bread Making Summary
- great british bake off season 2 watch online
- The Great British Bake Off The CW
- The Great British Bake Off Season 2
- The Great British Bake Off Episode 3
- The Great British Bake Off Season 02 Episode 3
- great british bake off recipes
- great british bake off s02 e3
- Watch The Great British Bake Off Season 2 Episode 3 Online