I have so many people asking me how to make Keto bread that actually tastes good. This bread is a true white bread to use for Sandwiches and Toast in the Morning!
This is a low carb bread recipe made with almond flour. The bread has about 80 calories and one gram net carbs per slice!
2 Cups of Almond Flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
½ Teaspoon of Salt
½ Teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
½ Cup of Melted Butter
2 Teaspoon of Coconut Oil
• Preheat the oven to 355 F
• In a Bowl add all the dry ingredients
• In a Separate Bowl add all the eggs and beat on high for 2 minutes
• To the egg Mixture add the Butter and Coconut oil
• To the egg Mixture add the dry ingredients and beat until combined and Thick.
• Add Mixture to the loaf pan lined with baking paper.
• Bake for 45 Minutes or until knife comes out clean in the middle of the pan.
• Enjoy and store in a container in the fridge up to 1 month and Frozen for a month.
Let me know if you liked this video 🙃 🎬!
Subscribe for more Amazing Healthy Recipes!
Send me your creations at firstname.lastname@example.org
My instagram: @maria.p.duarte
Thank you for Watching!
Original of the video here
hello there and welcome to every day
with Maria clouds and we’re gonna make
pita bread this bread is delicious and
I’m not just saying this because I made
it all the ingredients in the
description box the first thing you want
to do is for hit the oven at 355
fahrenheit in a bowl you can add all the
dry ingredients in a separate bowl you
can add all the eggs and you’re gonna
beat on high for 2 minutes to this
mixture of eggs add the melted butter
coconut oil and mix very well then once
it’s all mixed add the dry ingredients
little by little and that’s it super
easy you’re going to add this mixture
into a loaf plant that has baking paper
just in case you don’t want this to
stick to the pan bake for for 5 minutes
or until your knife comes out clean and
you just have to enjoy your bread trust
me such a good bread let me know how it
goes and try it at home I see you guys
in the next video thank you so much for