In this short video you will learn how to make grain-free rosemary bread sticks. These bread sticks are easy, fast, and delicious. They are sure to be a big hit.
1 1/4 cup almond flour
2 tsp. oil
1 tsp. rosemary
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 300ºF.
2. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until dough is formed.
3. Divide the dough into eight equal parts and roll them into ball sized pieces.
4. Roll each piece of dough into a pencil shape with finger tips.
5. Place bread sticks on baking tray lined with baking paper.
6. Bake for 12 minutes turning over half way through.
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel. Thanks for watching!
Original of the video here