Alrightio, here’s my recipe for the best dog-on banana bread ya ever did have. (But I suppose that’s fairly subjective.)
________I N G R E D I E N T S________
* 3 incredibly ripe bananas
* 1/2 a cup of butter (Or a stick)
* 1/2 a cup of buttermilk
* 1 cup of brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* enough vanilla to suit your fancy (or if you want to be technical, 1/2 a tsp)
* 2 cups of flour
* 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
* a pinch of sea salt
________ R E C I P E________
1. preheat your oven to 350 F (Or 177 C)
2. Line a baking tray with tin foil, and grease a 1 1/2 lb. loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
3. Place unpeeled banana on baking tray and bake for 15-18 minutes, turning halfway through.
4. Whilst bananas are baking, melt the butter over medium heat, constantly stirring, for about 5 minutes or until the milk solids in the butter turn a toasty, brown colour. Once the butter is melted, pour into a large, heat-proof, bowl.
5. At this point, the bananas should be done baking. I’d recommend you let them cool for a bit before peeling and mashing them.
6. Now, add the brown sugar to your brown butter and whisk vigorously until the mixture seems fairly homogenous. Then add the eggs one at a time, making sure that the first is fully incorporated before adding the second. Then add your vanilla and a pinch of sea salt.
7. Next, in the bowl you mashed your bananas in, whisk in your buttermilk and add that to your butter/sugar mixture.
8. In a separate bowl, whisk together your flour and baking powder.
9. fold your flour mixture into your wet ingredients, only folding until all the particles of flour are hydrated. Don’t fold for too long, otherwise, you’ll begin to develop gluten which will make your banana bread tough, chewy, and more like actual bread.
10. Pour your batter into your prepared loaf pan and bake for around 60 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
Lastly, I’d strongly recommend that you wait around 10 minutes before turning your banana bread out of the pan. This will just help it to not fall and get all dense.
okay, that’s all, enjoy!
____________________ M U S I C_____________________
* Secret Crates- Samurai Champloo was a Dope Anime
* Book Bag – E’s Jammy Jams (I finally found out what it’s called)
* Animal Crossing Wild World 8:00 and 9:00 am
* Oui Lele- t h i s m o r n i n g
Original of the video here