We love bread for many motives. the primary? Chocolate bread is any such super use of overripe Chocolates that we are thinking why there isn’t a word, “while lifestyles rots your Chocolates: make Chocolate bread.” the second one purpose why we adore Chocolate bread is that you may devour Chocolate bread any time of day–commit just one easy Chocolate bread recipe to memory and also you’ve were given fresh Chocolate bread for , or a snack. Now that you’re geared up to bake some easy and delicious Chocolate bread, we’ve were given lots of clean Chocolate bread recipes so that you can research–from Chocolate bread muffins to a nutty Chocolate bread loaf. we’ve saved the Chocolate bread recipes quite easy, but there is a small twist in every to make certain that those are the easiest and quality Chocolate bread recipes!
Delicious Chocolate/Nutella Bread
Let’s make a delicious chocolate bread.
- Milk 150g,
- Instant Dry 6g
- Sugar 60g,
- Salt 6g
- 1 egg
- bread flour 300g
- unsalted Butter 300g
- Chocolate cream (chocolate jam, eg Nutella)-I used Korean products because I didn’t have Nutella.
- Almond Slice
On hot days, use cold milk or cold water.
On cold days, use lukewarm milk or lukewarm water (never use hot water).
When kneading with a mixer (varies by machine)
- Add all ingredients except butter and mix on low speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Knead 5-6 minutes at medium speed.
- Add the butter until the dough is soft and mix for 5-6 minutes.
Chocolate zucchini bread
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 large eggs and we want them at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of melted butter slightly cooled
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- ¾ cup of light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of shredded zucchini
- 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Special Chocolate Bread
- 4 bread slices
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp coffee powder + 1 tsp coffee powder
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Take the bread and cut its side.
- Take sugar in a bowl. Add water and coffee powder and mix well. The soaking syrup is ready.
- Take 1 cup whipping cream. Add coffee powder and beat for 2-3 min.
- Now take a slice of bread. Apply soaking syrup. Add cream and spread. Put another slice of bread and repeat the same process. Make all 4 layers by the same process. Now apply the cream on the side of bread. Add truffle and cover the bread with it.
- Cut in pieces. Make designs and garnish with cherry and chocolate garnishing.
- The pastry is ready. Serve it.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
This has become my all-time favorite recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Bread. I got it from Laura in the Kitchen.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour,
- 1/2 cup cocoa,
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt,
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon,
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder,
- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1 cup shredded zucchini,
- 2 teaspoons vanilla.
I added 1/2 cup extra zucchini Preheat oven to 350*. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In a small bowl, mix together the flour cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, chocolate chips, espresso powder. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs for 2 minutes. Add vanilla, vegetable oil, and zucchini. Mix till well combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold together till combined. Don’t mix too much. This will activate the gluten. Pour into prepared pan and bake about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow cooling before serving.
Chocolate bread pops
Hi, friends welcome to Rekha’s kitchen. Today we are going to make a super attractive and tempting recipe Chocolate bread pops. Your children will love this recipe 🤗😋.
- Bread: – 6 slice
- Butter: – 1tbsp ( melted )
- Chocolate syrup: – 3-4 tbsp
- Powdered sugar: -1 1/2tbsp
- Crushed almonds: – 1tbsp
- Crushed gems: – 1tbsp
- Edible pearls: – 1tbsp
- Colourful vermicelli: – 1tbsp