In this video, I will show a simple recipe to make delicious simple bread rolls. I will also show you a British classic. A Bacon & Egg bread roll.
If you like this video try this other classic British sandwich.🇬🇧
1. 피시 핑거 샌드위치.The ultimate homemade Fish finger sandwich.
2. 달콤 쫀득한 바베큐 미트볼 샌드위치. Sweet and sticky BBQ meatball sandwich.
150g Warm water
½ tsp of salt
1 tsp yeast
15g butter (unsalted)
1 egg (1 egg + milk) optional
½ cup of water
1. Add your yeast and water together. Stir well so that the yeast is combined and set in a warm place for 10min.
2. Measure out your butter and allow to sit at room temperature to melt. (or use a microwave)
3. After 10 min your yeast water should have a few bubbles, or you should be able to see that there has been some activity.
4. Add your other ingredients to this bowl. Your flour and salt and then butter.
5. Using a spoon to start with or your hand, mix the ingredients together. A good bread dough, will be sticky so use as little extra flour as possible.
6. In this video, I knead for about 10 min. Be careful in a mixer not to over knead. Which is why sometimes I like to knead by hand as I can feel when the mixture is ready.
7. Once your dough is ready, shape into a ball and then place into an oiled bowl. Cover with a clean towel and place somewhere warm to proof. At this time of year making bread in Korea is perfect because it is so warm in the apartment.
8. After about an hour or that your dough has doubled in size punch the dough! If nothing else, it is fun but it will also help remove the air!
9. Empty onto your board and knead for a few mins and then cut your dough into the desired portion sizes.
10. Place these onto some baking paper or oiled tray and then cover again and place somewhere warm for a final 10min (as long as it takes my oven to heat up) proof. This will allow the dough to rest for a moment.
11. During this time, I pre-heat my oven to 210c. Once the oven is ready that is how long I proof my dough for. I throw some water into the bottom of the oven tray under my bread while they are cooking.
12. I like to egg wash with some milk the top of my dough to give the bread rolls some nice colour. You could also just spray water.
13. Just before I place into my hot oven. I empty about ½ cup of water into the bottom tray of my oven.
14. Set a timer for 15-20min and wait for the magic to happen. (Shorter time if you have smaller rolls, longer if bigger). I usually check on them at 15 min and turn the tray around and judge from there how much longer to give them, in my oven on average it takes 20min. Total cooking time 20-25min.
15. Empty out onto a cooling rack and enjoy the smell of fresh-baked bread in your apt/house.
16. Wait 5-10min before serving fresh with butter. Enjoy.
17. These once cooled freeze really well.
18. I like to make breakfast rolls with them. Bacon and egg or sausage and onion.
제 비디오를 좋아하신다면 구독하고 공유해 주시기 부탁드립니다.
시청해 주셔서 감사하고 하나님의 축복이 있기를 바라며 다음 비디오에서 뵙겠습니다.
다음에 어떤 요리를 하면 좋을지 댓글을 남겨주세요.
Please subscribe, like and share with your friends ❤️
Background music- MagicDust by Ian Post Artlist.io
Original of the video here